Saturday, July 9, 2011

Divorce Me

.
.
.
.


I'm not ashamed to say that I've been pained.
From the trials and tribulations I've been through.
Deepest scars of all were caused by you...Q.
On you...was there a mark?
A scar?
A deep down missing place felt within your heart?
No.
Just an empty abyss, filled with joy and bliss.
A life of freedom, gained by lies...
all this due to minus Chris.
Yes. So Godbless...you.
I have no regrets.
I don't wish to turn back.
I leave it and you...exactly where yall at...
In the past.
No ill feelings harbored.
Nor vengeance desired.
You are what you say you are...
A Stormy Hill and I thank God for doing His will...
for quenching that fire, elevating me higher,
removing me from that situation for He knew I was tired.
I thank Him daily for what He has taken me from...
And allowed me to go through.
Only thing left is to legally not be attached to you.
You see, I not only know the truth,
but I walk in it too.
The truth of the matter is...
You had long since stopped loving me...
And I was too blind to stop loving you.
Now, you are almost free...to be all that you can be.
Only thing in the way... a signature.
Divorce me.

~Flowriter

1 comment:

Followers