Friday, October 6, 2017

Are You there?

.
.
.
Passionate cries internally and outloud.
Humbly moving, doing, working...
repressing anger, doing my best to not act out.


Festering, pestering emotions neglectfully leak out.
Spilling forth a rawness, a brashness, a straight-forwardness...
Basically, becoming an asshole to all who come around.

You see,

I've been mentally wore down.

Down on my knees,
forehead on the ground,
tears strolling down my face,
I make my petition to the Almighty
Hoping that a slither of a blessing,
a drop of financial relief,
an inkling of prosperity
could enter my life.
Becoming the grace that he bestows me, increasing my belief.

However, that doesn't seem to be the case.
Debt.
Struggle.
Ridicule.
And disrespect...
seem to be the attributes that He's tied around my waist.

At times I wonder...

Do you care?
Did you hear my prayer?
Is this my lot in life?
Hardship, struggle, and strife.

It's all unknown.
I have so many questions.
I try to keep the faith.
But it's hard when an all powerful, all knowing God...
see's what you are going through...
And all of His answers to your prayers are either"No" or "Wait."



~Flowriter.


No comments:

Followers