Sunday, March 8, 2009

My 5 Senses

.
.
Eyes...

See the pain.
See the hurt.
See how life works.
See the blessings from above.
See GOD's love.
Read GOD's word.

Ears...

Hear the message.
Hear the song.
Hear of lifes wrongs.
Hear the words.
Hear the praises of those moving on.
Listen to the testimonies of the strong.

Mouth...

Speak of love.
Speak your story.
Speak of HIS glory.
Speak HIS word.
Speak the truth.
Talk to the elderly and the youth.

Nose...

Smell the roses.
Smell the daisies.
Smell the freshness of when the season changes.
Smell the fragrance of love.
Smell the ink while I write.
Inhale the Holy Spirit and exhale life.

Fingers...
Feel a kind face.
Feel the cheeks when they smile.
Feel tears as they roll down.
Feel the heart beat of a child.
Feel the strength of a helping hand.
Touch someones' heart as many times as you can.

In all my senses...
In all that I am.
I will give praise and glory to GOD!

~Flowriter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

that was beautiful...very creative..I love the flow..like a breath of fresh air..thanks for sharing..miss u

Followers