Thursday, November 10, 2011

Humbled

.
.
.
Lead me, guide me, & teach me your ways.
Lost in life, love, and lonely...
Bless me with your presence... give me purpose filled days.

Enable me, recreate me, and take over me.
You know me better than I know myself.
Heart-ached and broken, but not too far-gone
that your mending hands can't help.

I render it all to you...
My soul, my life, my dreams & desires,
and not to mention my hopes too.

You know my pain & how my heart is discontent.
Yet, I trust you with my entire being.
I accept my plight and however it is meant.

I pray for those who oppose...me... and hope for my downfall.
I rest in knowing that you are my saviour, redemer, and to whom
in good times or trouble, that I can faithfully call.

It's in Jesus Christ name this I ask and pray...

Lead me, guide me, and teach me your ways.
For I am lost in life, love, and lonely.
Bless me with your presence... give me purpose filled days.

Amen.

~Flowriter

No comments:

Followers