Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pardon me while I get on my knees

.
.
.
This time...
I know that I can't do it on my own.
This time...
Will be different because I'm grown.
This time.

I've tried all that I know
Experienced highs and lows
Thought it would be different now
But this pain, I can't let go.
Seems mysterious to me...
The reason for and direction of this depressionate flow.
And how, at the same time,
Love can be so beautiful and painful.

Yet, I stand.

I stand as a believer.
I stand in YOUR hope.
I bask in YOUR mercy.
I wail in YOUR grace.

I lift my head up to the sky
As tear trails roll down my face.
I know that YOU are in control of...
my life, my destiny, my heart, and my fate.

YOU, I know, have a plan.
YOU are only taking me through, not leaving me in.
YOU are making me a better man
Therefore, in love with you...
I pray,
I stay,
I believe,
I hope...

I STAND.

I will continue to let YOU lead me by the hand.
I thank YOU for the guidance,
love and experience.

In YOUR son's holy and righteous name, JESUS,
I pray,

AMEN.

~Flowriter

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this poem.

loong said...

One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.  

poetiklee_vehrzed said...

wow..this was deep. i like it.

Anonymous said...

FLOW I LOVE THIS WRITE...IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE HUMBLED...GOD IS GOOD..GOD IS GREAT AND GOD IS MERCIFUL...I SO ADORE EACH OF YOUR PIECES..THEY COME FROM THE SOUL..THANKS FOR SHARING..ONE LOVE

Followers