Saturday, September 27, 2008

I know the truth

I've seen so much these last few days.
Sadly to say, I've been through so much more.
And through it all, I find myself running and running towards Jesus to help me out.
It would seem like no matter what I do, the world has a curve ball to throw.
My enemies are not only out in the world, but tend to be those closest to me.
I know that I don't have the strength to overcome them myself,
that's why I've noticed that going through this is bringing me closer and closer to GOD.
For that I'm thankful.
You see the world criticizes, puts me down, and always looks for faults.
But, GOD encourages, lifts me up, and always looks for opportunities to use me.
I'm striving to hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant".
Even if that means that the world hates me.
Even if the world leaves me alone and lonely.
I know that GOD loves me and will never leave me.
For that, I'm blessed.

No comments:

Followers