Monday, September 15, 2008

Only the pen understands.

I was told... seek and you shall find.
Ask and you shall receive.
But see, I'm mentally blind and I do have hope, but it's hard to believe.
That this is only a temporary problem
And the pain that it causes, makes my soul bleed.
I know in the end, I'm going to have to make a stand, be a man.
I want security...financial and physical A love that's unbelievable...without any games,
but that...

Only the pen understands.

So as I bleed my soul from pen to page
Battle the onslaught of troubles and try to control my rage.
I just submit my will unto GOD and regardless of the outcome, give HIM all the praise.
Because, at least this much I know...
I'm only going through
And there will be brighter days
Not only that, long ago...
I placed my life in HIS hands
And that, like this...
Only the pen understands.


-Flowriter

No comments:

Followers